This list of West Maui dive sites that are located in Lahaina, Kaanapali and Kapalua. They are listed in order of popularity. All the scuba diving sites in the Lahaina area are within a 5 to 15 minute short drive of each other.
- Airport Beach North Kaanapali beach. (Kahekili beach park)
- Mala Wharf Lahaina
- Black Rock Maui Kaanapali at Sheraton Resort Hotel
- Honolua Bay Kapalua
- Kapalua Bay Kapalua
- Olowalu at Mile Marker 14
- Hyatt Kaanapali Reef Kaanapali beach at Hanakao’o (AKA Canoe beach)
- Kaanapali Reef Marriott Ocean Club Kaanapali beach
- Night Dive Maui’s Black Rock Kaanapali at Sheraton Resort Hotel
- Honua Kai Kaanapali North Kaanapali beach
- Maui Montage Kapalua
Scuba diving Airport beach, by far the most popular dive site in Lahaina due to the easy access to a reef that starts only 25 feet from the shore. An abundant parking lot with about 100 spaces. There is covered and uncovered picnic areas. Restroom’s with a changing room and a grassy play area. The reef runs parallel to the sandy shoreline and there are no rocks to deal with on entry and exits.